What Is Android Multi Tools?
Android Multi Tools is a free tool that allows android users to unlock pattern, pin, password, face, gesture, Gmail ID from their android devices. It is also known as all in one android unlock tool. There are more than 1.3 billion active devices in the world using Android OS. Most of them is secured by a pattern or pin lock. Sometimes people forget their pattern or pin lock and want to reset their phone. If you are one of those, then you are coming at the right place. Android Multi Tools is all in one solution for this problem. Download Android Multi Tools v1,02b for unlocking and servicing your android devices.
Table of contents
Android Multi Tools is compatible with all android versions. It allows you to reset any android device in an easy way. Just download the tool and follow me to unlock your device.
Features Of Android Multi Tools:
- Check Device: This option used to check the devices status. If you want to check your device is connected to your PC or not, then use this option to check.
- Reset Face/Pin Lock: If you devices is locked with password or pin lock. Then use this option to reset password or pin lock.
- Reset Face/Gesture Lock: Use this option to remove pattern lock from your android device.
- Reset GMail: This option will reset forgotten GMail account from your android device.
- Wipe Data: If you want to delete all data from your device, then choose this option for wipe data.
- Reboot: Reboot your device in just one click. This option will reboot your device in just one click.
- Check Device In Fastboot Mode: If you want to check your android device in Fastboot mode, then choose this option. It will check your device in fastboot mode.
- Wipe Data/Cache in Fastboot Mode: ‘This option wipe all the data or cache in fastboot mode.
- Exit Fastboot Mode: If you want to exit Fastboot mode, then choose this option. It will exit the fastboot mode from your device.
- Go To Command Prompt: If you want to go to Command Prompt, then this tool allow sou to go there in just a single click.
- Software info: If you want to check your device software info, then select this option for checking software info of your device.
- Hardware Info: If you want to check your device hardware info, then select this option for checking hardware info of your device.
Android Multi Tools Driver:
Android Multi Tools updated driver is also available here to free download. We have checked the driver. Its 100 working. To download driver for android multi tools, follow the link at the bottom.
How To USE Android Multi Tools v1.02b?
Android Multi Tools v1.02b is very easy to use. Its user-friendly interface make it easy to use for everyone. Follow the simple steps to know how to use Android Multi Tools.
- Download & Extract Android Multi Tools v1.02b. Download link is given at the bottom.
- Open Android Multi Tools folder and run the application.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from your device setting.
- Connect your android device to your PC Via USB data cable.
- Now choose an option from the list. i.e if you want to check your device status then type 1 and press enter.
- Windows Installed PC.
- USB Data Cable of the device.
- USB Driver For Android Multi Tools.
Name: Android Multi Tools v1.02b
Size: 0.25 MB
Download Android Multi Tools (Latest)
|Android_Multi_Tools_v1-02b||Download v1-02b Now|