Download the latest Nokia Software Recovery tool on your computer to reinstall your Nokia phone operating system. You can reinstall operating system on Nokia Series 30+, Nokia Series 40, Asha, Nokia Belle and Nokia X platform phones. If you have a Lumia phones with Windows Phone 8.0/8.1 or Windows 10, you need to use the Windows Device Recovery Tool instead.
Nokia Software Recovery Tool most recent version direct download links is given at the bottom. To download Nokia Software Recovery Tool latest version just one click on the link provided below.
Nokia Software Recovery Tool Supported OS:
- Windows XP (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
You May Also Like; Download Odin For Flashing Samsung Phones
Nokia Software Recovery Tool File Details:
Name; Nokia Software Recovery Tool EXE
File Type: EXE
File Size: 18.2 MB
Developer: Microsoft INC
How To Use Nokia Software Recovery Tool?
To know how to use Nokia Software Recovery Tool. Follow me in the below simple steps.
- Download and install the latest version of Nokia Software Recovery tool from the official link given above.
- Make sure your Nokia phone is fully charged.
- Install and run Nokia Software Recovery Tool on your computer.
- Connect your Nokia phone to your PC VIA USB Cable.
- Select the correct USB mode on your phone: Nokia Suite or Modem. Charging Mode in case of Series 30+ devices.
- Now follow the options appear on your computer screen.
- The latest updates for your Nokia Phone software will be installed and your phone restored back to the factory settings.
- The updates installing process will take some time. It depends on your internet speed. If you have a fast internet connection, then it will be completed shortly.