Download Odin Latest Version for Windows PC. Samsung Odin is a tool which allows you to flash and install custom ROMs on your Samsung Android Devices. Odin is commonly used to update firmware and install custom ROMs on Samsung based Android phones and tablets. The latest version of Odin tool is officially released and now it can be downloaded from the direct link given below.
You May Also Like: Smart Phone (SP) Flash Tool Latest Version
Get the latest Odin ROM Flashing Tool and start fixing errors on your Samsung smartphones. Odin is completely free to download. You don’t have to pay for anything. All the features of Odin is completely free. So download and enjoy the latest Odin ROM flashing tool.
Samsung Odin Flash Tool Latest Features:
The latest version of Odin comes with lot of amazing features. Below is the list of some great features of Odin Flash Tool.
- Remove the boot loop, app crash or application related other errors. If you meet with those matters the stock ROM flashing is a very useful to restore your smart mobile device back to working condition.
- Custom Firmware Flash can be done using this Odin application. Be careful with this firmware because flashing custom firmware may void your device’s warranty always.
- Flash Recovery File instead of flash the whole ROM of the smartphone or the tablet PC.
- Flash Kernels of stock or custom firmware may help you to tweak performances of your Samsung smartphone.
- Root Package Flash to gain administrative privileges and become a superuser of the smart Samsung Android device as well.
How To Use Samsung Odin Latest Version-Complete Guide:
If you want to know how to use Samsung Odin Tool latest version, then follow me in the simple steps below.
- First of all, extract and unzip the downloaded firmware on your Windows PC
- Now run Odin Flash Tool as administrator.
- Restart your Samsung device into download mode. You can boot your Samsung device into Download Mode by pressing and holding “Power button”, “Home button” and “Volume down button” together for about 6 – 10 seconds.
- After a window appears with a yellow triangular warning mark, press the “Volume Up” key to navigate to Odin Download mode. Then the window will change to another one that displaying “Downloading” and “Do not turn off target!!” text.
- Now connect your Samsung device to your PC using USB data cable. Once connected Odin Flash Tool will show your device in left side.
- Click on “PDA” or “AP” button. This will depend on the application version you download.
- The previously clicked button will appear a window to load firmware file to the application.
- Select firmware and click on the “Start” button to continue.
- Do not disconnect your device while flashing process.
- After successful flashing manner, this tool will display you a green color button as “Reset” or “Pass“. This message may depend on your application version.
Samsung Odin Technical Details:
File Name: Samsung Odin Flash Tool
File Type: EXE
File Version: v3.13.1
File Size: 3.37 MB
Supported OS: Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10/ Windows XP/Windows Vista