Android is the most popular operating system in the word now a days. There are more than 3.1 billion active devices in the world running Android OS. Today in this article we are going to discuss about a tool which is used to solve issues on android devices. The tool is known as Android Fastboot Reset Tool. It allows you to perform many tasks on your android device like removing FRP lock, Bypass MI Account, Unlock Bootloader, etc. To Download Android Fastboot Reset Tool click on the link given at the bottom.
You May Also Like: Android Multi Tool Latest Version
What We Do Using Android Fastboot Reset Tool:
- Removing pattern lock from your android phone or tablet.
- Bypass Mi Cloud account verification.
- Remove FRP lock on SPD devices.
- Unlock FRP lock on Qualcomm android phones and tablets.
- Enter in EDL mode of your device.
- Unlock Bootloader easily.
- Unlock Yureka DL.
- Samsung Download MD.
- Bypass Xiomi FRP lock.
- Unlock Lenovo FRP.
- Bypass Moto FRP.
- Ability to bypass Yuforia FRP.
- Unlock HTC FRP lock.
- Remove Micromax FRP Lock.
How To Use Android Fastboot Reset Tool?
If you want to know to use Android Fastboot Reset Tool, then follow me in the below simple steps.
- Download & Extract Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2.
- Open Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2 folder and run Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2.exe file.
- Now boot your device in fastboot mode. To boot your device into Fastboot Mode simply press and hold Power button + Volume down key.
- Connect your phone to your PC VIA USB Data cable.
- Now type the number of any option from the list which you want to do and press Enter.
- Done..Wait for the process completion.
- Once completed. Remove your device and boot your device in normal mode.
Name: Android Fastboot Reset Tool
Dev: Mohit KKC
Size: 0.6 MB
File Type: Exe