Download and Install Android CDC Driver on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. You can also know about how to install this driver on your PC from this page.
Download Android CDC Driver
|File Name||File Type||Download Link|
How To Install Android CDC Driver Manually
- Download and extract Android CDC Driver.
- Open Device Manager on your computer.
- Once device manager is opened, Click on the computer name which is always on the top of the list.
- Now click on the Action button on the top menu and select Add Legacy Hardware in the dropdown menu.
- When you click on the Add Legacy Hardware option, add hardware wizard will be opened.
- Click Next and select “Install the hardware that i manually select from a list (Advanced)”
- In the Common Hardware Types, click on Show all devices and then click next
- Now click on Have Disk button and locate Android CDC Driver.
- Once driver is loaded is the blank area, click Next to continue.
- Finally Click Finish to complete installation.
Watch the video tutorial of How To Install Android CDC Driver Manually on Windows Computers below.
Also Check: Android ADB Driver Installer for Windows