SuperSU is one of the best tool to root your android device. SuperSU is the best management of superuser access rights for all the apps on your android device which needs root access. It is very useful tool for android developer and gamers. You can download the latest version of SuperSU ZIP+APK file from the links given below.
Download Flashable ZIP File
|File Size||5.9 MB|
What is Rooting?
Root is the process that allows users to modify systems setting snd applications. It allows users to run some special applications that requires some administration level permissions. You can also perform some special tasks which is not performed by a normal android user.
How To Root Your Android Device With SuperSU?
- Firstly make sure that you have a USB cable because you have to connect the smartphone with the computer to access the internet connection.
- Download and install SuperSu Root version available.
- You have to update the required USB drivers.
- Send the installed file to external memory.
- Now restart your smartphone.
- Make a backup of your device otherwise, you will lose your data
- Active TWRP recovery mode on your device.
- Open the SuperSu Root application.
- Your mobile phone will start identifying so let the process to complete.
- After the completion of the above process rooting tool will download and install in your device.
- After the completion of installing your device will restart again.
- Go to the home screen of the device and search for SuperSu Root app.
- When you found the app you can enjoy the amazing feature of the SuperSu Root application.
Features Of SuperSU ZIP
- Superuser access prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- It also has per-app notification configuration
- It allows users to temporary unroot the device
- It allows users to permanent unroot the device
- It works in recovery
- It works when Android isn’t properly booted
- It always runs in ghost mode
- It wakes on prompt
Also Check: KingRoot Tool Latest Setup
How To Uninstall SuperSU?
- Open “SuperSU” app.
- Go to the “Settings” tab.
- Now Scroll down and find the “Cleanup” option.
- Click on “Full Unroot” to uninstall.
- You will see a prompt to confirm
- Tap “Continue”.
- That’s it! Reboot your phone. You have uninstalled SuperSU successfully.