Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool latest version full setup installer for Windows PC. Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool is a small utility tool which is developed and uploaded by Shimp208 (XDA Developer). It allows you to install the most recent files of ADB and Fastboot on your computer without installing the entire SDK package. Here on this page we have managed the latest version of Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool and provide its direct download links to our users. Download and enjoy the latest version of this tool for free.
Also Check: Android Fastboot and Reset Tool
Minimal ADB and Fastboot Commands List
Fastboot Commands List
- fastboot devices – > Displays the connect devices.
- adb reboot bootloader – > Boot your device into bootloader or fastboot mode.
- adb reboot recovery -> Boot the device in recovery mode.
- adb reboot fastboot -> directly reboot your device in fastboot mode.
- fastboot reboot bootloader -> to reboot your device from fastboot mode to fastboot mode again.
- fastboot flash ABC.zip – > To flash a zip file via fastboot mode. [ABC= real zip file name]
- fastboot flash recovery ABC.img – > To flash a recovery image file. [ABC= real zip file name]
- fastboot flash boot ABC.img -> To flash a kernel image file. [ABC= real zip file name]
- fastboot oem unlock -> to Unlock the bootloader of your device.
- fastboot oem lock -> to relock the bootloader of the device.
- adb reboot -> to normally reboot your device.
ADB Commands List
- adb devices –> show connected android devices with the PC.
- adb install –> to install an application .apk.
- adb pull –> to copy a file from the device to the system.
- adb push –> to copy a file from the system to the device
- adb get-serialno – > shows device serial no.
- adb logcat – > to display log file on the screen.
- adb jdwp -> shows JDWP processes at the device.
- adb get-state -> displays device’s status.
- adb wait-for-device – > displays progress time required/ delay for the next command.
- adb bugreport -> shows dump sys, dump state and logcat data at the screen.
- adb start-server – > to start ADB server process.
- adb kill-server -> to stop the ADB server.
- adb shell – > Lunch the remote shell console for commands at the device to control your device.
- adb help -> to display helps contents for ABD.
Minimal ADB and Fastboot File Info
|File Name||Minimal ADB and Fastboot|
|File Size||1 MB|